Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis 22578VIC
This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage Anaphylaxis risks and emergencies in the workplace.
Remedy First Aid Training are pleased to deliver Nationally Recognised First Aid Training on behalf of The First Aid Group RTO 32268
2.5 – 3.5 hours face-to-face
Onsite training for groups of 10 or more.
$50 per person
This course is being offered by The First Aid Group, Registered Training Organisation 32268. Training and assessment is undertaken by Remedy First Aid Training on behalf of The First Aid Group.
There are no pre-requisites for this course; however, it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course.
Due to the adult learning environment we do not recommend registration of participants under of the age of 14 however, if required, you may discuss this directly with your trainer.
Requirements for Completion
Participants are required to attend 100% of this training and successfully demonstrate competence in all assessment activities.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Complete workplace documentation in English
Statement of Attainment in the following accredited course;
22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- VU21800 Provide First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- VU21801 Develop Risk Minimisation and Risk Management Strategies for Anaphylaxis
Dependant on state/territory/industry regulations